Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Madyson turns 7




Getting Ready, making the cupcakes... I am so lucky to have such great helpers!







It turned out Great! I am ready for the guests...



One arrived a little early, and they ate so much I had to fill the dishes before the rest of the party arrived...(I think mine must have been hungry...did I feed them lunch? Oops!)




Slipping and a Slidding...










Water balloon toss...out came the shaving cream...























Bralyn loved being right in the middle of everything...



Ready for cupcakes....





Madyson got an American doll, she was so excited, Sarah (the dolls name) looks just like 
Madyson...





Madyson also got the movie Tangled, even though the party is wrapping up, everyone huddles on the couch to start the movie...


Madyson is now 7! And it was an awesome party...Happy Birthday Mady we love you!


3 comments:

julie said...

Your kids are all getting SOOOOOOO big...and extra good looking. Happy Bday Miss Maddy!

Sherri said...

That looks like the best party ever! I could feel the happiness through the computer! I love your table of yummy food...everything looks delish...and adorable! Your family is so fun!
It's time for another party...your a pro! =)

Ivon said...

Happy birthday Madyson! The party looks like a blast. The weather looks a little warmer that our 50-60's. Love you guys!